- In order to participate as a coach in certified NCAA live period events, each individual on the bench must obtain a USA Basketball Gold Coaching License. The link to register and complete the appropriate classes can be found here. https://community.usab.com
- The USAB certification course will take several hours to complete. Please begin this process as soon as possible to prevent not receiving your license in time to coach- Any returning coach will use the same log-in information they used last year.
- After completing the USAB courses and receiving your gold license, you must LOG BACK into the BBCS website to activate your account. You will use the same BBCS log-in that was previously used. DO NOT CREATE A DUPLICATE ACCOUNT. That link can be found here: http://bbcs.ncaa.org
- Most questions can be resolved using the Coach QuickStart Guide found here:
- All student-athletes must now be registered with the Eligibility Center before they can update or create their BBCS profile. The link to start that process is here. www.eligibilitycenter.org
- Any new Eligibility Center accounts are encouraged to select the DIVISION III or UNDECIDED account, which is free of charge.
- Once the process is completed, the student-athlete will receive a 10 digit ID number. This number will be required when logging into the BBCS for the first time. At this point, the student-athlete may log onto ncaa.bbcs.org and either update or register their player profiles.
- Users from last year SHOULD NOT CREATE A DUPLICATE ACCOUNT and instead use the same e-mail log-in from the previous season.
- Once logged in, student-athletes will be required to update any information that may have changed from last year.
- These accounts should be completed by the player’s parent/guardian if the player is under 18. COACHES SHOULD NOT BE CREATING THESE ACCOUNTS.
- Most questions can be resolved using the Athlete Registration QuickStart Guide found here:http://ncaaorg.s3.amazonaws.com/enforcement/ecag/ECAG_AthleteRegistrationQuickStartGuide.pdf
Player Address Requirements
- As a reminder, here is a link on appropriate use of addresses for student athletes:
Team CEO or Primary Business Officer
- Beginning in 2019, each program will need to designate a member of their organization as financially responsible for each team. This individual will be required to submitted financial documents at the conclusion of the summer. The step-by-step guide to creating this can be found here: https://ncaaorg.s3.amazonaws.com/enforcement/ecag/ECAG_OrganizationStepbyStep.pdf